Despite our best optimism the weather is playing havoc with our event this weekend. Due to a number of team already unable to travel to New Albany and another really bad storm expected overnight and tomorrow we have decided to postpone our event. We will have a new date early next week. If you are registered for this event please check your email for updates.
More than anything we want to be able to run a safe and fair competition. When teams can’t make it, event supervisors can’t make it. This means not all events go on. Weather also creates hazardous traveling conditions and many teams have to travel 2 or more hours to get to us.
Please stay tuned for our new date soon.