Science Olympiad Division B is designated for grades 6 through 9.
Tryouts are underway! Please visit the team page (password was given at parent meeting and is available from Mrs. Jaster) and complete ALL steps.
- Enter Div. B Team Page
- This page is for 2018 team members/parents only.
- Additional Resources
- We train 3 teams for our Middle School.
- Each team consists of up to 15 students (6th-9th grade).
- Each team participates in 23 science events.
- They range from knowledge of science facts, concepts, processes, skills and application/construction.
- The level of knowledge is typically advanced (AP to Graduate level).
- Build events are exacting design & engineering events and require access to tools as well as adult coaching.
- Each team member can expect to be in 4 events for a season
- Each team will partake in 2-4 all day competitions
- Science Olympiad has to be one of your priorities in your after school commitments.
- If you are involved in other after school commitments; you need to really consider your time commitment to both programs and choose one program to be your priority.
- We expect you to be a self-motivated learner.
- We have general session practice once a week plus event specific sessions. We expect you to take on a majority of the research & studying on your own time.
- Please review the competition dates, you are expected to attend all of them.